Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wet Dreams


So I had a series of what I would call 'Wet Dreams' last night. I believe it's due to the fact that school has started and the stress is mounting. A new year at school usually brings on more rules, regulations and things that just don't work. My unconscious is helping me do a brain dump at night to clear my head.

My wet dreams were about water - water - water everywhere. The car backed up into water and we got stuck. Who was driving? Not I said the passenger.
We were driving down a road alongside a body of water and the road was flooded and I was afraid the car would stall or be washed away in the flood. Who was driving? Not I said the dreamer.

Then, I was in the back seat of the truck and it was raining horses and cows - I roll down the truck window because water had seeped inside the truck. Who was driving? Not I said the back seat driver.

And then in that very instant I wake up and it's thundering and lightning and raining elephants and dinosaurs. Is there a connection to the wet dreams?
I try to interpret my dreams and I see myself in the passenger seat having very little control over the situation. Am I a victim? Do I just want a handsome attentive chauffeur? Perhaps I want to be a backseat observer? Whatever!!!

Life goes on and the dream dumps clear my mind to start a new day fresh and full of inspiration. Delusion, disgruntles and despair have all been washed away by the wet dreams.

No comments: