Monday, August 23, 2010

Twist of fate


Once again life has twisted me backwards - halfway through the day I realize that the undies are on backwards yet again. It shouldn't be that difficult to put on undergarments. I have issues with this. I know it's going to be a bad day. And - dang - it was.

Bad news - wasn't even expecting it then WHAM. Then, I remembered the underwear fiasco. Perhaps I should have turned them around? Whatever.....

The rain has not helped my disposition. I need to give myself an I.V. of positiveness. Smile, think good thoughts - blow off all that negativity or get thrown off the bus. Don't want that. Keep that stiff upper lip and positive energy flow to keep my seat on the bus.

Tomorrow is another BRIGHT and CHEERY day.

Remember to say my three happy thoughts.

1. hubby is doing fine
2. lunch was good
3. I am reading my book...........

No comments: