Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sal Mo and Nella

Spinach was one of my favorite veggies till the spinach scare. And peanuts and peanut butter were my all time staple. I haven't had peanut butter in my cupboards for months. Someplace, somewhere I read that pistacio nuts were good for health reasons that I have forgotten but know they are good for something. So lately I have been on a pisitacio kick. Well, scratch pistacios off my kist of healthy foods. I have never been much of a red meat eater so I don't have to worry about the mad cow disease. I have been leaning toward the healthy foods and look where that sent me. I've heard about what the workers do in the lettuce fields so I only purchase packaged lettuce at triple the price. At least I can give these leaves a proper washing. The tomatoes are another issue where workers are paid less than a penny a bucket.

What do I eat now? I tried all the supposedly 'good' stuff but find out they are all contaminated.

http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-2665325-10423129?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kodakgallery.com%2FApparelOverview.jsp&cjsku=82831985503&sid=vip-userid-11566

No comments: