Friday, March 27, 2009

The rain gods must be crazy

In the past few months it has rained once. Once!! My brown grass has shriveled up and run off with the last wind storm. My flowers are just a faded memory. The water police make daily rounds to insure no one is watering their now brown dead lawns.
My umbrella and rain gear have been packed away and I cannot remember where? I have asked the rain god for nourishment in the past but not this weekend.
Today as I searched the Florida skies for white puffy clouds all I saw was darkness.
We have been house bound with illness, company and house work for what seems like forever. Last weekend we planned a camping trip. Oh yeah!!!!! Let the rains begin.
Something to expect just like when the sun rises in the East - when we go camping it rains.

No comments: