Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Taking Chances

I just sent in what I am hoping is my last entry from for Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes. I have sent in so many I have lost count. Stamps are going up and it is sometimes a hard decision to keep mailing out these entry forms. But since I have few monetary vices I feel it's okay to splurge on stamps. If I purchased a lottery ticket I would be out a buck and my chances of winning the lottery are about the same.
Yesterday I received yet another entry form from PCS and this was for an upgrade to my prize. The last forms I received from them were a little on the 'try to make me feel guilty and buy stuff from them'. My purpose apparently does not line up with theirs. So many people want to separate me from my money. I want to keep some of my money and spend the the rest - on shoes.

No comments: