Monday, February 4, 2008

Stupor Bowl

Monday is a work day that comes right after Sunday - all the time. Some things never change! So why?? did I let someone talk me into going to a sports bar to eat, drink watch the game and drink some more. I was weaving on the way out the door. I had my desiganated driver. I alone am responsible for my head (it still aches), my 4 hours of sleep time (I need my sleep) and all that spicy edible finger food I stuffed in the pie hole (oh thank you for Zantac).

Right now I'm sitting bleary eyed and in a half-stupor typing away at this machine with the really bright screen that is causing me night blindness. I'm tired, cranky and still in a stupor from lack of my beauty sleep. I have posts to publish (should have been done this morning) but couldn't drag my weary body out of bed on time. My spell checker refuses to work - so accept the mistakes.

I am thankful the super bowl only comes once a year. Next year I will be better prepared and take the day off to sleep it off or practice some much needed self control and refuse those two for one drinks.

Who won?

No comments: