Thursday, February 28, 2008

Feeling His Oats




'Feeling his oats', not quite sure where this term began but I'm thinking it means - feeling better - or strutting your stuff. Ron is feeling much better and so am I. He looked to be on his deathbed and has recovered to almost his old self. We walked this morning and he actually kept up with ME. Normally it's a race to the finish line with me huffing and puffing and him dragging me. Obviously I am not the pack leader - I TRY.




This morning he was walking around with his toy in the mouth ready to play. Such a good sign since he has barely moved in four days. I threw his toy a few times and he went running across the yard to retrieve it. I didn't want to stress him out too much. So he is still wandering the house with the toy in his mouth waiting to play.




The vet did test that were inconclusive. More test to come and more money to spend. But you love your pets and you do what you gotta do.

No comments: