Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tank the Turtle

The Third Day Of My New Life

I've spent the entire day inside my burrow. I was quite comfortable and happy for a while anyways. My new owners keep digging me out of my burrow and looking at me in a strange way. They rub my shell and watch my little legs move like a roller coaster and then place me right back in my home with the glass walls. They place me right next to a food dish and then start talking real quietly.

Of course - me - being a box turtle that likes to burrow - I dig down and away I go. I hear their voices and they sound concerned about something. I think they don't understand why I keep hiding in my burrow. I don't know what to say to them so they feel better? I am getting a little annoyed about being snatched out of my burrow every couple of hours.

No comments: