Saturday, May 22, 2010

Tank the Turtle


Happy Birthday to ME. My significant other presented me with my birthday gifts yesterday. The first gift was so little I could barely see it. It was about the size of a fifty cent piece. It was a baby box turtle. It was the smallest turtle I have ever seen. And it is so cute. I have named the baby - Tank. Tank the turtle. He is a hatchling from a teacher who loves animals. And I thank her for this precious baby. Then, we moved on to the two other gifts - waiting outside. Two more big box turtles. Jim will now have a family. I am calling them Uno and Dos or thing 1 and thing 2. It also made the grief of losing Ron a tiny bit easier - although nothing will ever replace the Ronsterman.
Thank you Ms. Fralick for your gift. They will have the bestest home.

No comments: