Thursday, June 10, 2010

This time


You know it's going to be a bad day when you realize you put on your undies inside out. Two hours after the fact the realization hits you. How could this happen?

CRS, SFB, or just plain riding in an elevator that never quite makes it to the top floor. Been waiting for a dream to seep into my life. Would the wind be at my back? Could I get you off my mind - this time? Jonathon Rhys Meyers. Some times concentration fades away to plethora. Plethora is such a vomit provoking word but it fits the thought.

Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop. ~Lewis Carrol, Alice in Wonderland

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date. But for the life of me I can't remember what? Hurry through life and miss those small opportunities like the sliver of moon that I witnessed this morning hours before the sun woke up. Out there in the unknown shining upon the King of the earth. If one doesn't look quick they could miss the opportunity.

It's the first thing you see when as you open your eyes. The last thing you say as your saying good-bye. Something inside you is crying.... If you hadn't found me I would have found you. Elgar/Something Inside - Steve Erdody & Jonathon Rhys Meyers - from the movie 'August Rush'.

So switch out the tighty whiteys and start all over again. Focus. For once in my life I was the king of the earth.

No comments: