Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Break 2010


I feel like an ant. Slowly crawling along Interstate 4 to Orlando. Massive vehicles are passing me by paying no mind at all. I feel like I am living in the land of the lost. Just a speck of almost nothingness - plodding along trying to figure out where in the world I am. And why is everything else so overpowering and humongous.


Giants whizz by leaving their dust and debris to settle in front of me, next to me and on top of me. Somewhat similar to the invisible man or a tangle of dog hair blowing along in the breeze of spring. Towering monoliths blocking out the sun and vitamin D and clogging up the fast lane.


I feel like an ant. Ready to be squished and squashed by the mere act of living. Consequences and condemnations piling upwards into a shaky towering inferno. A little ant trekking off to Orlando and the fun times - oblivious to the surrounding melodrama of the final act.


Spring Break......AAAAHHHHH

No comments: