Friday, April 23, 2010

Making Life Easy


I've been envious of people who have those little 'EASY' buttons sitting on their desks. I love giving them a little tap and waiting for the 'EASY' to happen. I've priced them in the store but being a 'miser, cheapskate, penny pincher', I never purchased one and never received one as a gift.


So, I decided to take the bull by the horns and git me one of those charmers. I went online and found a website that sells them. Oh boy - they were cheap. That old phrase 'you get what you pay for' is true. Being somewhat - just a little- well - maybe a lot addicted to buying stuff online - I went for it.


Weeks later my special little package arrived. I was so excited. Now -I would have my very own 'EASY" button. What a thrill. Then that phrase - 'be careful what you wish for' came true.


I opened my package and there was my button. I'm thinking this baby was made in China by employees that don't know one word of English. My 'EASY' button said - 'NOT SO EASY". Dang!!! And I was expecting this to enhance and change my life. WELL -it probably will.


Life is not so easy and now I have the button to prove it.

No comments: