Monday, January 7, 2008

Pondering


Why do dogs smell like dogs? I mean they really stink at times. My dog is a semi-house dog and the house stinks like a dog. He doesn't roll in yucky stuff outside. I wash his dog rug every week and it still smells like a dog. He gets a monthly bath but within a day or two he stinks.

What makes him stink? Does he need doggy deodorant? Has anyone ever done a study on 'Why dogs stink?'


After I pet him I smell like a dog. Does this odor stay with me throughout the day? Do people I meet think I stink like a dog? I could write a rhyming book and call it 'Stink dog Stink.' It could be a second edition to 'Go dog Go.'


I found this great website. I am hoping it helps me with stinky dog.



The website suggest buying liquid Chlorophyll. Why can't I cut my grass boil it up and wash the dog with it? Or make him eat it.


Does your dog stink?

No comments: