Friday, January 4, 2008

No Resolutions


I have decided to go the route of NO New Year's Resolutions. They never seem to work anyways and they put you under lots of pressure. There is enough pressure already so why should I create more for myself.


I have gone the route of Goals - very unspecific Goals. I have 5 of them. And they are no benchmarks or criteria to meet. Actually I have recently added a sixth but it has not been set in stone (written down). My last entry #6 concerns an interesting site I found while searching the net. I never realized that this kind of thing really existed or that men really care about their undies. Usually I find sweetie-kins used ones in a pile on the floor in the closet or under the bed. He has never seemed to care what color, what material or how much they cost. The fact that they should be changed every day or at least twice a week has never entered his mind. You gotta love em! And let's not even discuss those - skid marks. So my goal #6 is to learn more about underwear for men. I have started my search at this site - this is where my inspiration for this fetish began. It's not really a fetish just a fascination that there are real men out there that really do care about their undergarments.





My goal number 2 is to eat more healthy. This is so much more better (LOL) than having a diet resolution. With goal #2 it allows me to indulge myself in chocolate whenever necessary. I will still try to eat healthy and there is absolutely NO proof that chocolate is not healthy! It's a refurbisher of the mind, body and soul. When the urge expoldes for a chocolate fudge brownie sundae I will commence with the attack and feel little if any remorse. If I had made a resolution to go on a diet I would most definately become a failure.


So my goals for the New Year are hand written on a sticky note and taped to my desk. I'm hoping the sticky doesn't wear off too soon and my goals become one with the long lost underwear. I will make undates about my goals when appropriate.


I have posted a picture of my friends who will be helping me with my goals. Cry and you cry alone - laugh and you laugh with friends.

No comments: