Monday, April 13, 2009

Bill Murray at Myrtle Beach




Carl the maintenance man at the Bushwood Country Club has retired and is traveling with the Masters Golf Tournament. Rodney Dangerfield move over and let Bill Murray take the spotlight. And Bill's golf outfits have so much more class than Rodney's.


Bill Murray was seen cavorting with some locals from Myrtle Beach including my son Ed (left) and his friend Russ (right). My granddaughter, Kayla, the next Tigress Woods was also cavorting with Bill at the Barefoot Resort (Dye Club) in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I don't know if the 'Dye Club' refers to their hair or what?


Looks like ole Bill is squeezing Kayla's ear (left) and the ear of her friend (right).


I've heard that Mr. Murray is very down to earth, friendly and talkative. I wonder if he is still chasing those pesky critters on the golf course? Oh Bill (Carl) we will never forget Caddyshack and your antics.

No comments: