Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Years Resolution


I am being 'Proactive' - starting early and getting all my ducks in a row. I am contemplating my New Years Resolution for 2011. My resolution for 2010 is almost complete. It was get healthier and STOP getting sick all the time. It has improved at least the asthma end of things the back is another story.

So my thinking quest for the next years resolution is producing excellent results. I am still in the fine tuning stage and it will be completed by January first.

It begins in the front yard. My plan or resolution is for my entire yard to take on the ambiance of a Key West cottage. I shall begin on the front yard and slide gracefully into the backyard to have a tropical oasis surrounding my abode.

I have made a suggestion to hubby about this but I believe the idea floated right over the top of his head. This will need some fine tuning. And he has done an awesome-awesome transformation on the front of the house. So I know he will produce fantastic Key West looking results in the front yard.

No comments: