Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lemon Custard


Here I am again, sitting in front of the computer tapping away looking out the window partially blocked by the cat. The sun is glimmering off of the palm fronds in my neighbors yard. The sun is just beginning to peak over the roof of the house next door. The cat sitting on the window sill is a little obstruction but if I try to make her move she will bite me. Golden green fronds sway silently in the morning breeze. It will be a beautiful day.

This morning the sky looks like yellow parfait. This weeks focus in classes is on analogies. Lemon meringue pie is like the morning sky. My pale yellow roses become one with the lemon sky.

I am thankful for -


my roses right outside my window

the beauty of the morning sun

my computer is working better

a hubby who fixes my overloaded computer

pool water temperature has hit 86 degrees

summer almost here

the cat has left her spot on the window sill.

No comments: