Friday, October 23, 2009

It is what it is

And I thought all the weirdos lived in Florida. Not a day goes by in the sunshine state where some senior runs their car into a building and occasionally into a crowd of people. I thought I stepped on the brake, my foot slipped, I just don't know how this happened, are many of the excuses. You are too old to be driving - get off the road.
And then there was the driver who had no arms. Yes, he lost both of his arms, did not have a valid license and drove with his feet - while drunk. He had so many tickets they would have filled a grocery cart. He continued to drive till they locked him up and threw away the key.
Now, Florida has been outdone by a northern state in the driving scenarios. Lazy-boy here he comes with the pedal to the metal.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_lounge_chair_dwi

No comments: