Tuesday, October 7, 2008

AIG - the big bail out

I wish I was a fired CEO from AIG. I could walk away with my STUPENDOUS severance package worth millions and then be hired back by the very same AIG to do consulting work for millions more. What a life.
But wait ---------------- how could I sleep knowing I screwed the American people for everything? How could I face my friends and families knowing I screwed the American people?
Apparently some CEO's from AIG and other big business have no conscious - no morality - no compassion - what they do have is greed.
And we the American people have to support these despicable scumbags in the lifestyle that they have been accustomed to. The big bail out - as we the hard working American people - who go to work every day, pay our bills and give to the community sit in a suspended bubble of uncertainty - while AIG takes its top officials to a Spa and spends $440,000.00 dollars - our dollars.
If I did what you have done I would be prosecuted for embezzlement or fraud.
Shame on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: