Friday, June 19, 2009

Old Dog New Tricks


They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Are men so like dogs? I purchased one of those dog clickers once for the dog and it didn't seem to work so I tried it on the spouse. Guess what? It ignited his attention. He's not as young as he used to be but the clicker was a learning experience. So maybe perhaps - just a possibility you can teach an old dog new tricks and that philosophy can be applied to spouses. Don't let them know you're treating them like a dog.




Not that I'm dating - way past that jungle but it should be applicable to spouses. Right. Shall I try it? Shall we all try it? I'm going to search for that dog clicker I purchased and give it another try. Or perhaps I could try the Dog Whisperer way and straighten him out. Actually the old guy doesn't need any straightening out - he's fine the way he is. Maybe I'll place a bone beneath his pillow or his favorite toy the red heart.


Happy Father's Day sweetie!!!!!


XOX

No comments: