Sunday, May 18, 2008

3 Easy and Inexpensive Ways To Promote Your Blog

Getting traffic to your website is crucial. I don't seem to have the time or the patience to do 'lots' of Social Networking. I know that's the way to go - some say. I have resorted to my own ways to grab attention. Good or perhaps not so good.

Three Easy and Inexpensive ways to promote your website and or Blog.

1. Office supply stores sell adhesive letters and they are weather resistant. Depending on the size 3/4 inch to 6 inch the price is around $3.00 - $6.00.
Put that web address on your bumper or back window.

2. Office supply stores sell 'make your own bumper stickers'. Create your own, add flair, color and the price is around $12.00 for 14 stickers. Water resistant.

3. Order online from a print shop your web domain name/address for a professional look on your rear window. Some local print shops also provide this service. The cost is between $10.00 and $20.00.

I have printed my own bumper stickers and printed extras for friends and families. This only works if your family is supportive of your endeavors. Guilt will also help push them into compliance. I also have asked neighbors with a business to help promote my scheme. The lawn man was eager to place my bumper sticker on his trailer. I now walk his dog twice a week. The pool guy proudly displays my bumper sticker on his truck bumper. He gets sweet tea every time he comes to the neighborhood. The plumber, the cable contractor, the hairdresser, and the real estate agent also display my bumper stickers.

No comments: