10 places I have visited in the last 30 days.
1. Arches National Park in Utah. The scenery, the hiking and connecting with nature were awesome.
2. Canyonlands National Park in Utah. Standing in such vastness is overwhelming.
3. Dead Horse Point State Park in Utah. History was interesting and the colors were off the color chart.
4. Hole in the Rock in Utah. A very upscale tacky tourist trap. Great sculptures and a two story outhouse - what more can one ask for?
5. Park City in Utah. Stunning.
6. Tangier Island in Virginia. A wonderful ferry ride in the Chesapeake Bay to an island lost in time.
7. Pratts Falls in New York. A hidden gem right out in the open.
8. Chittenango Falls State Park in New York. Very much like its neighbor Pratts Falls.
9. Herkimer Diamond Mines in New York. A rose by any other name would be called a crystal.
10. Currituck Sound in North Carolina. A little bit of heaven, miles of shoreline and lots of mosquitos.
Ten awesome places that are permanently etched in my ramblin soul.