Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Obsession

Obsession. Are you afflicted by it? What does it mean? The dictionary says - to preoccupy intensely or abnormally, preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling. So I am preoccupied with getting the remote away from hubby. Does that make me obsessive? I want to be rich. Is that an unreasonable idea? What is unreasonable? Are my off the wall ideas or feelings obsessive? Am I obsessing over this word? When I leave the house I worry that I have left the side door unlocked or the iron plugged in on hot. Should I go back? What if I don't? I worry about forgetting to use the spell checker on e-mails. How do you retrieve an e-mail already sent? So what does the person think when they receive my e-mail with bad spelling? I will spend the rest of the day with an abnormall preoccupation that I am obsessive.

No comments: