Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My Book

I have decided to write a book. My book will be about two gay fictional wizards who enter into matrimony. I need to achieve this project as soon as poosible. I understand that 'he who cannot be named' will spend the rest of his term in office obtaining a constitutional amendment banning marriage between fictious gay characters. This has priority over bombing Iran. So it is important that I begin writing this particular book as it will quite possibly stop the bombing in Iran. "In order to protect the sanctity of marriage in the real world, we must first protect the sanctity of marriage in fiction," by 'he who cannot be named. Hello! It's fiction. So my imagination may be censored.

Chapter 1

You are most cordially invited to the wedding of Sur Amboy Westerfield and Sur Parrish Eastonville. The ceremony will take place in the free swinging village of Salem at the Church of Faux Wizardry and Magic at approximately high noon. Valet parking for brooms and carpets will be available. Prior registration for black cat boarding can be obtained through your crystal ball association. Items of interest, toads and eye of newt in lieu of gifts or money are always appreciated. A reception will immediately follow at Pungo Pizza. Please stay away from the water it is believed to be haunted and treacherous.

No comments: