Monday, December 1, 2008

St. Michaels Artists



I love art and nature. There is an abundance of art all around us. Beauty surrounds us, comforts us and inspires us. Then we have the artist who take their inspirations and talents and shower the world with their art forms.


I am the proud owner of a fantastic piece of art that hangs in my home. This lovely piece of work has traveled with me through three states and many years. In New York it hung elegantly above the fireplace. In North Carolina it claimed a prominent place on the living room wall. In Florida it adorns the wall in the family room. It is such a marvelous painting that I painted my walls to match the landscape in the painting.


This talented artist who now resides on the Eastern shore of Maryland has had her work displayed on the streets of St. Michaels. These fabulous artistic banners will be auctioned off in a few weeks. I am so pleased that I own one of her masterpieces.


Mary Ellen Mabe - you are the best. Check out her banners that graced the streets of the Eastern shore giving everyone a glimpse of nature as seen through the eyes of an artist.






No comments: